What's up everybody,been a long time

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by B.M., Mar 20, 2016.

1. B.M.

B.M. Veteran Member

Wow,i hadn't realized the last time i was here was in early 2014 haha.I see alot of the same members still here from back then,plus alot of new ones since then.

I parked my car early in 2013,tags expired march of that year,and was so completely bored with it,that it sat ever since.My son finally convinced me to get the tags this year,so we took it out last weekend,and apparently time was just what i needed,because that first drive completely renewed my interest in the car.When we left,i told my wife we were just going around the block and would be right back.An hour and a half later we finally pulled back in the driveway haha.
    Definitely looking forward to taking it out as much as possible this summer now though.

2. David79Z28

David79Z28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Damn, where do you live that it takes an hour and a half to go around the block?

Welcome back..

3. B.M.

B.M. Veteran Member

Well,i never really specified i was going around my block haha.Technically we did go around the block,but there were several other blocks went around in the process haha.

4. RS1979

RS1979 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Welcome back. Sometimes you have to take a break from a hobby to maintain an interest in it. Glad you enjoyed the ride.