Why This Place Rocks!

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by grzewnicki, Sep 6, 2014.

1. TonyZ

TonyZ Veteran Member

yep (Rob) dirtmod is a great guy met him a few times and Laine at some swap meets also a very nice guy and or the life of me i cant remember his name but had a member near dixon illinois help me rebuild my M20 trans realy nice people on here!!!

Another member even picked up a set of wheels for me in AZ boxed and shipped them to me wow!!!!

2. 72BIGBLOCK

72BIGBLOCK Veteran Member

i agree this is the by far the best Camaro site!
    The first Gen forums sucks :(

3. 73Camaro383

73Camaro383 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Just messing around with ya buddy.. :p

4. ColdBastrd

ColdBastrd Veteran Member Gold Member

I bought a home made body dolly from Chevyreb. Its a brilliant design and its currently bolted to my 71 project. Without it, moving the car around would be difficult but its not because of it. Its been a couple years and I'm still very grateful he sold it to me. Soooo much effort saved due to it.

5. woody80z28

woody80z28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Couple years ago Mike (Mr. Fbdy) picked up a pair of heads from another nastyz member for me after work one night and then delivered them to my door when he bought my old 355. Saved me a lot of hassle.

6. ChevyReb

ChevyReb Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Aight then.

Thanks for the kind words CB! Glad it is working for you but, you must be slow like me if your still using it. Hope you get done soon.

7. ColdBastrd

ColdBastrd Veteran Member Gold Member

The words are well deserved!

The project....it became a bit of a disaster. The original car was too far gone for my abilities once I got it all stripped down and examined it. Another member saved my butt with a unrusted shell. So between the two cars, that dolly was being used a lot to roll one out and roll one in and so on. Then I had some unexpected family stuff that totally sidelined the whole project. Now I'm just getting to get on the project again...just in time for fall and winter. It'll all come together one of these years!

8. Kirk

Kirk Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

A few years back Chris (ColdBastrd) went out of his way to help me locate an obscure/out of production Cadillac part for a family member's vehicle. Lots of good people on this site! :)