will this GMPP Serpentine accessory drive fit on my GMPP 383 partial engine?

need-for-speed

Veteran Member
Feb 7, 2003
Conroe, TX
Order placed for pn 19418819, which is the same except no compressor. Summit had them in stock, Scoggin did not so I ordered from Summit. I also ordered my Vintage Air kit from Affordable Street Rods ( with R-4 to Vintage compressor adapter brackets). They had the compressor and hoses in stock. The rest ships in July.

5thTimeAround

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 8, 2020
Calgary, Alberta
@5thTimeAround can you tell me what upper radiator hose you have?
1652318388058.jpeg

1652318682595.jpeg

8pack

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Aug 29, 2007
Western, MA
I am running that set up with a Sanden compressor and stock AC system with a HD clutch Fan. I can't post any pictures as my car is not with me right now. @bodymanbill is taking good care of it for now.

I can't recall if there was an adapter for the Sanden compressor. I think maybe a spacer?

need-for-speed

Veteran Member
Feb 7, 2003
Conroe, TX
I am running that set up with a Sanden compressor and stock AC system with a HD clutch Fan. I can't post any pictures as my car is not with me right now. @bodymanbill is taking good care of it for now.

I can't recall if there was an adapter for the Sanden compressor. I think maybe a spacer?
Thanks 8pack! Yes they are including the R4 to Sanden adapter brackets.
So I assume your HD clutch fan is made for reverse rotation? Can you tell me what vehicle it was originally spec’d for ?

8pack

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Aug 29, 2007
Western, MA
Yes it is reverse rotation and I believe it was spec'd for a Caprice or Full size impala from the early 90's. I got it used which ended up being a mistake. My AC wouldn't run cold and after trying a dozen different things to fix it a great local mechanic figured out the clutch was worn and it was not pulling enough air through the condenser! So don't short cut it, get a new fan!!

Since I don't have the car with me right now I can't look for the part number but I think if you find one that fits the high ouptut 350s from the early to mid 90s you are good. I bet the GM police interceptors from that era also had the HD clutch fans in them as well.