Windows 10

volsfan

Veteran Member
Jan 4, 2008
daytona beach, fl
So my computer downloaded Windows 10 and I hate it! It kept telling me I needed to download so I just kept hitting "reschedule download". Well I guess it got tired of me putting it off. Do I have to keep it? I don't like change especially when I didn't ask for it! I don't know where anything is at! Help!

volsfan

Veteran Member
Jan 4, 2008
daytona beach, fl
And the saga continues! So I started the Windows 7 restore and now I keep getting an error message that my system was unable to start up properly. When I hit the prompt to diagnose the problem it says it can't fix the problem. If I hit the "start windows normally" it still won't start up. Any suggestions?

Gary S

Administrator
Lifetime Gold Member
Apr 14, 1999
Bismarck, North Dakota
It appears that the Windows 10 install corrupted your Windows 7 installation. At this point, I would do a clean install of Windows 7. Once an operating system is partially corrupted, you can never expect great performance from it again. A clean install fixes all that.

Contact Microsoft and tell them they effed up your computer.

volsfan

Veteran Member
Jan 4, 2008
daytona beach, fl
Gary S said:
It appears that the Windows 10 install corrupted your Windows 7 installation. At this point, I would do a clean install of Windows 7. Once an operating system is partially corrupted, you can never expect great performance from it again. A clean install fixes all that.

Contact Microsoft and tell them they effed up your computer.

I thought about contacting them Gary. I don't imagine they will really give a flying F but I'll try