Windshield trim install

nuhmizer

Veteran Member
May 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
Hey guys
I got new trim for my Camaro. Anyone know where these go?
IMG_5263.jpg

BillyDean7173

Final Six
May 21, 2014
Hutto, TX
Those are often called windshield eyebrows. They go on each bottom corner of the windshield. The two slats go up in the bottom inside of the LH and RH trim or one slat in and one goes out, I forget. The screw hole goes down on the cowl where there should be a small hole. Do a search for "eyebrows" and you'll probably find a pic. They do not screw into the trim like on a 70. Those were one year only.

nuhmizer

Veteran Member
May 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
Those are often called windshield eyebrows. They go on each bottom corner of the windshield. The two slats go up in the bottom inside of the LH and RH trim or one slat in and one goes out, I forget. The screw hole goes down on the cowl where there should be a small hole. Do a search for "eyebrows" and you'll probably find a pic. They do not screw into the trim like on a 70. Those were one year only.
Thank you!

Can I do without them?

BillyDean7173

Final Six
May 21, 2014
Hutto, TX
I'm sure there are those that forget to install them, like the rear bumper cushions on a 70-73. Someone said they are like a rain gutter type thing. I put them on my 73Z, but I don't want to be the one to say you don't need them, lol. The engineers thought they had a purpose.

EDIT: fixed grammar.

Last edited:

Latest posts