Wiper motor connections

Lincolnfxr

Oct 10, 2021
Setauket LI, NY
Hello all, been putting car back together and trying to get wipers up and working. Are these wires in the correct positions, the wiper connection at the back could be reversed? Not sure if the light blue should on the drivers side or in the middle. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230122-190404_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230122-190404_Gallery.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 22

grzewnicki

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Dec 9, 2009
Gordon from Jacksonville Fl
Be careful, I believe I fried a motor hooking wires up wrong, hopefully someone posts a good pic for you, Those things are wired weird if your not an electrical engineer. I'm preety adept at wiring and screwed up mine. I had the hidden wipers, strange wiring in schematic to get them to do what they do. Oh well went with a Detroit Speed intermittent set up.

Lincolnfxr

Oct 10, 2021
Setauket LI, NY
Yes I see that. I don't want to burn anything up. It's a new motor and washer pump. I don't think the washer pump connection matters, as its a solenoid. But the motor is definitely wired one way only. And there is a single pigtail that goes on the passenger side of the motor. My only concern is the 2 pin connector on drivers side connection( light blue and black wyellow stripe). Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest posts