Words and phrases to retire

CamaroGP

Veteran Member
Nov 10, 2012
Summerfield, Florida
I was at a car show this past weekend when two teenagers came up to my car.
One said to the other, "Damn nigga dis car is sick". These were two white guys who looked reasonably respectable. I din't know if it was an insult or compliment.

Da-bigguy

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 19, 2010
Cypress, TX
CamaroGP said:
I was at a car show this past weekend when two teenagers came up to my car.
One said to the other, "Damn nigga dis car is sick". These were two white guys who looked reasonably respectable. I din't know if it was an insult or compliment.

Those teenagers are what my friends and I used to refer to as 'wiggers'.

Paint Fumes

Veteran Member
Aug 22, 2004
I have a four inch cowl.. No, you have stock cowl. Your cowl induction hood has four inch scoop.
I have a four core radiator. No, you have a four row radiator. Only one core.

The Chucker

Veteran Member
Apr 13, 2014
Iowa
My daughter, who is 19, uses the word "literally" all the time: "I literally almost ran that stoplight." or "She literally ran out of the room in tears."

Another one that I can't stand: "Been there, done that."...as if I'm supposed to be impressed by your prior failures.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dirtmod08

Veteran Member
Jan 17, 2007
Central Illinois
dcozzi said:
Anything Snoop Dog says. This is self explanatory.
SnoopDogg-FoDrizzle.jpg

71Rocks

Veteran Member
Oct 12, 2011
North Texas
Here is one of mine..."almost perfect". Perfect is perfect, there is no almost. Almost perfect is like almost pregnant...either you are or you are not!!!

LayZ

Veteran Member
Jun 9, 1999
NJ. US
This is how I know I'm getting old. I'm not a 100% grammar Nazi or anything. Misspelled words as long as they are close i'm fine with. You want to use there wrong I can let you slide.

When my niece by marriage can't text a simple sentence, or formulate a coherent thought then says, she is starting college next month, makes we weep for the future. Then it makes we wonder about the "college" she is going to. In HS I was bad I'll admit that. I could at least get my point across in writing so people could understand me.

I couldn't even give you an example, I couldn't try that hard to be that bad.
So now that I have that mini rant off my chest this morning...

I absolutely HATE when people mispronounce Library as li-berry. It just sends me into this blind rage and I don't know why. My youngest does it just to annoy me.

Latest posts