Year One power crate 350?

Discussion in 'Engine Topic' started by Tirefryer, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKIP WHITE

SKIP WHITE Member

So your telling me to leave this forum, but may I ask you, do you have any idea your self what this engine has in it. My comments do have a speculative tone to them, and I did ask. The post was an inquiry about this engine, and I'm not allowed to voice my thoughts. You really don't want to know what I think of this engine, your reading my supressed version. As the other member said, 4.030 seasoned block pretty much says it all.

2. AJ_72

AJ_72 Veteran Member

But you're a vendor.

Now you're using this post to try to promote your products. That's not cool.

The person who pointed out it's a seasoned block is correct, and he's is not a vendor. He's giving his opinion of something. There is no proof of what you're saying is true.

And no, I don't know if this stuff on this engine is reconditioned or not, but I'm not going to speculate. If a consumer wants to know they can contact Year One and ask. It's not your place to lead people to think otherwise, which is exactly what you're doing.

You don't see a problem with this? I'm not telling you to leave this forum. I'm suggesting you stop promoting your products over another company's. That's not why this message board exists.

3. POS71RS

POS71RS Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Ok fellas, I'm locking this, as the majority of posts have been finger pointing and 'speculations'.
    I would suggest to find common ground and stop bickering, but it also appears that it's rather one-sided at this point.
    It's not fair to suggest that someone isn't allowed to offer opinions just because they are a sponsor.
    I've found that as a moderator, some want to hold me to certain things that wouldn't be asked of me before I was a mod. I think the same applies to Sponsors. As one, you'll be scrutinized over opinions and suggestions that wouldn't raise an eyebrow from another source.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.