You Are Not Going To Believe This

jester1

Veteran Member
Jan 12, 2005
looks like a few people just popped their head out in this thread lol

dont feel to bad mine is still on stands well one pair of stands now but i can see sun lol although my bb might come out soon... Its summer, i need to plant tomatos and with eight big empty holes that's eight big plants hahaha

Marv D

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Yeah someone has to try and breathe some life back into the Comp section,,,

Let the zombies rise and walk
funeral.gif

jakeshoe

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Dec 8, 2000
Republic of Texas
I quit giving tech help online unless it's a customer.
The forums have changed over the years and not for the better.
Maybe you guys can breathe some life into it....

ZS10

Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 18, 2003
BC, Canada
Bring on the Zombies soon! On its last reseal, but the 427/4L80 are still solid for the strip.

After this year of car sorting out, I gotta couple years left before the car gets a makeover. Less strip, and more street oriented. Engine is golden, trans will need a tighter converter, electronics...maybe, lock up rocks!!. Brakes and suspension need modernizing big time, body needs a full sand down and repaint. Need new tail pipes.

Do a bucket list tour around the Continent.

Times change, we change, our lives change. Massive burnouts will always be cool.
burnout.jpg

Marv D

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
jakeshoe said:
I quit giving tech help online unless it's a customer.
The forums have changed over the years and not for the better.
Maybe you guys can breathe some life into it....

I don't blame you Jake,, People wanting free help and advice, then turn around and spend their money on your competition. It can be frustrating. You just have to look at it as exactly what it is,, a free online open forum where personalities and egos get in the way of offering help to someone that is in a pinch (and may be totally unappreciative of the effort)
It's no different than stopping and helping that old guy on the side of the road that looks overheated, frustrated, and in a world of hurt. Or picking up a hitch-hiker. You do it (or not) because that's the kind of guy you are and it fits (or doesn't fit) your current situation and the free time you have to invest in it.

Lots of cars pass by the broken down motorist.... I don't think many of them throw rocks at those that don't stop.

79CamaroZ28

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 2001
tucson, Arizona
Marv D said:
I don't blame you Jake,, People wanting free help and advice, then turn around and spend their money on your competition. It can be frustrating. You just have to look at it as exactly what it is,, a free online open forum where personalities and egos get in the way of offering help to someone that is in a pinch (and may be totally unappreciative of the effort)
It's no different than stopping and helping that old guy on the side of the road that looks overheated, frustrated, and in a world of hurt. Or picking up a hitch-hiker. You do it (or not) because that's the kind of guy you are and it fits (or doesn't fit) your current situation and the free time you have to invest in it.

Lots of cars pass by the broken down motorist.... I don't think many of them throw rocks at those that don't stop.

x2 I know how Jake Feels. Constantly get calls for advice and Then find out they called and spent their money elsewhere.. This happens in all forms of life, Not just our daily jobs but also with Personal advice. Its the Human way, Nature sort of....

Bobalos

Veteran Member
Dec 6, 2005
Make sure you write SBC on the side of the bag first. ROFLOL.

I better watch what I say, he's coming to visit me soon. :screwup:

Latest posts