Z28 15 x 8s-Anyone?WTB

dmatter15

Dec 30, 2019
I built this 71 RS/Z over last 3 years (full rotisory frame off nut and bolt restoration) its a real RS that I badged Z 2/8. but I did put all the Z options that I could on it less the LT1 engine it was born RS 350 4 speed and it still is.I added a complete Holley sniper EFI system, clay smith hydraulic roller cam,aluminum heads,shaft rock arms, headman hustler equal length long tube ceramic coated headers, full length exhaust,vintage air and vintage front drive system,derale electric fans,muncie M-20,3.73 rear gear, sits on stock 15x7 front and 15x8 modified rear Z 2/8 wheels,deluxe interior, restored gauges, color is 1969 hugger orange, pure white stripes, smoked side and rear glass. I had a lot of help and support starting with wife she helped and put up with me all the way!! with people like Angie (keithkamaro wife RIP Keith I hope you like it) who I bought the car from and people like Steve newer, Joey gray and Jim McCune.. Jim was there almost from the beginning and was the most helpful with information and support. and my painter Andy who came over all the time, well sometimes, OKAY once awhile over 3 years but he really did do great job!! I hope everyone likes it I DO

dmatter15

Dec 30, 2019
I bought this car with these wheels on it ..I don't know who did them but they look cool don't they ???

dmatter15

Dec 30, 2019
tire sizes front 235/60/15. rear 275/60/15 don't know back space never measured but clears everything

dmatter15

Dec 30, 2019
yeah I did measure. they are 8 inch wide. when I first saw this car when Keith owned it he told he bought them (the 8 in wheels) at a swap meet in PA. some where and he said that a road racer had them made for wider tire use for racing

krabben1

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
May 16, 2007
( . Y . )Delco
yeah I did measure. they are 8 inch wide. when I first saw this car when Keith owned it he told he bought them (the 8 in wheels) at a swap meet in PA. some where and he said that a road racer had them made for wider tire use for racing
I can see theyre 8" by the trim ring reveal.Can also see a band was added,instead of the corvette rally switch.Stem hole looks clean.Im in the middle of the corvette rally switch.